- This event has passed.
Indianapolis Scavenger Hunt
March 11, 2021 @ 12:00 pm – March 14, 2021 @ 6:00 pm EST
Explore Indianapolis in a brand new way with a fun, interactive scavenger hunt designed to get your brain thinking and your body moving! Compete by yourself or grab 3 of your friends for a team of 4 and learn about the city’s history by visiting local landmarks and businesses–all while learning about kidney disease and risk factors.
Using Scavify, a mobile app available for free download in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store, you will be asked to complete Photo Challenges, GPS Check-Ins, and Trivia Questions for the change to WIN GREAT PRIZES! Players can track their progress, interact with other players, and share their adventures with their social media conveniently from the app.
For more information regarding the Scavenger Hunt or for sponsorship opportunities, please contact Brandon Spice at BSpice@kidneyindiana.org or call 317-722-5640
Gameplay and Rules
- Each task you complete will have the following point values and your team can do as many (or few!) of the tasks as your team desires:
- Photo Challenges: 4 points
- GPS Check-Ins: 3 points
- Trivia Questions: 2 points
- If using a car, seat belts MUST be worn. Speed limits and all laws MUST be followed.
- When and if you are out of your car, follow social distancing guidelines staying at least 6 feet apart from other teams or the general public.
- Masks should be worn in accordance with Indiana State Department of Health recommendations (and current state mandate)
- Leave the area exactly as you found it. You will never need to dig, jump fences, trespass, etc.
- You may use any technology at your disposal to find the answer to any clues you do not know.
- This is not a race, you have the entire weekend so you can complete your mission in a day or take your time and spread out the fun
- All members of your team MUST be in every picture unless otherwise noted.
- Tasks do not need to be completed in order
- In the event of a tie for 1st place, there will be a random drawing for the winner.
Before your register, please review and accept the terms of the NKFI Scavenger Hunt Release Form
Follow the National Kidney Foundation of Indiana on social media for updates and additional clues!